1. Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
2. The wretched and miserable would rise in to plenty of joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of Dwarakamayi.
3. I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
4. My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of My devotees.
5. I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.
6. My moral remains would speak from the tomb.
7. I am ever living to help and guide all who come to Me, who surrender to Me and who speak refuge in Me.
8. If you look to Me, I look to you.
9. If you cast your burden on Me, I shall surely bear it.
10. If you seek My advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
11. There shall be no wants in the house of my devotees.